Thursday 25 January 2007

Flying things must die!

Today I'm happy... it's not cold, I just finished my breakfast and life is great! I think I'm going to sit in the sun and watch those small flying-things!! I used to catch those things when I was younger and faster! I liked leaving them on my people's beds as a surprise to show them how useful I am to have around, those flying-things are noisy and come into our home space where they don't belong! They never saw me coming...

What a good boy I am! My people used to make loud, squeaky sounds everytime they found one of my dead flying-thing presents... it felt good to be appreciated! Of course since I got slower, I have other uses (I alert them whenever somebody comes within a fifty foot radius of our gate!!)... I so I'm definitely still appreciated!
Public Enemy #1
Home Defender/Champion/Saviour

No comments: